What are the services we provide?
Vaporman (Pty)Ltd has mobile units and we will come to your premises and provide on-site cleaning services in the following areas:
What do we actually clean in these areas?
Domestic Kitchen Equipment
Commercial Kitchen Equipment (Restaurants, Bakeries, Fast Food outlets etc.)
Bathrooms & Restrooms
Wash, Change & Locker Rooms
Indoor and Outdoor gas braais and equipment
Who will benefit from our Deep Vapor Cleaning Services?
The Quality Case, Hygiene and Safety
Traditional cleaning methods use mops, buckets and chemicals which are left smeared on the floor or walls along with whatever is in the bucket, shuffling dirt into corners, edges around legs or supports on the base of equipment. We know that once water used in traditional cleaning methods has evaporated, the chemicals used go hard and traps dirt, leading to a buildup in corners and legs of equipment as well as floors, walls and other surfaces.
Superheated steam cleaning removes all the dirt and sanitizes at the same time on every millimeter of the surface it touches, releasing dirt and dissolving grease. Steam cleaning on a regular basis means taking off the dirt every time.
Care of the Environment
- We are poisoning our planet with waste chemicals that we use for cleaning. In South Africa alone we pour thousands of liters a day down the drain and back into the environment.
- We use water at an alarming rate, most people think it is ok because rain falls from the sky and we have lots of it. It is not and we have not. Every year we have minor droughts and more water restrictions.
- The use of steam to clean reduces the use of harsh and damaging chemicals with 100% and reduces the use of water by up to 95%.
Features of Cleaning with Superheated Steam
- Features of Cleaning with Superheated Steam
- Cleans and Sanitizes without hazardous chemicals and toxic odors.
- Leaves no residue like chemical cleaners.
- Dry, high temperature vapor allows surfaces to dry in seconds. No soaked materials that can contribute to mold and allergen growth.
- Kills bacteria, viruses, mildew and allergens.
- Helps control Allergens.
- Save Money! - No chemical cleaning agents to buy, just plain tap water.